Laugh of the day:
You are on the bus when you suddenly realize you need to fart.
The music is really loud, so you time your farts with the beat. After a
couple of songs, you start to feel better as you approach your stop.
As you are leaving the bus, people are really staring you down, and
thats when you remember: youve been listening to your ipod.
Life is not measured by the amount of breaths you take, but by the momments take your breath away.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Miss-happypants
- Most importantly, I'm a mom to a beautiful, sweet little nine year old girl named Makenzi. We call her Kenzi. She is my life and what I work so hard for. I've always been a very busy person. I work hard and try to play just as hard. I love adventure and exploring new places. My dream job would somehow involve traveling the world. I'm a mom, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, niece and friend. I love my family and friends and would do almost anything for them.
OMG!!! THAT IS GREAT!! LOL
ReplyDeletelove this.
ReplyDeleteha.
xoxo
Oh my god!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!! Ha!!! Ha!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling!!!!!! Jody