So Jody called me out...alright lady...you asked for it. Like you don't already know. :)
10 Not So Cute Things About Me
1. My self conciousness about my weight and how I base my self worth on it (yet I sabatage myself everytime I try to lose weight).
2. I am a bit gassy... Especially in the morning. Aren't we all though...I think others just don't admit it. :) Let lose girls!!!
3. I don't cook much....microwave anyone? costco hotdog? how about the george forman grill???
Actually you can make some pretty cool things on the grill. :)
4. I am always on the run....busy, busy, busy.
5. I seem to be late or barly making it everywhere.
6. I'm a little blunt sometimes. I sometimes say things without thinking it through.
7. I have a loud obnoxious laugh or cackle people say. At least I'm having fun!!! :)
8. I hate folding clothes! Sometimes I have up so four loads of clothes piled on my bed.
9. I talk to people on the phone when I'm in the bathroom...be it on the pot or in the shower.
10. For the tenth one I want to hear from you girls....what is one of my not so cute attributes?
I don't know who has all been called out but here goes:
I call out:
Foxy Roxy
Ben
Indefinitely Definite
Mom: you'll have to maka blog first :)
Misc Person: suprise me!
Life is not measured by the amount of breaths you take, but by the momments take your breath away.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Miss-happypants
- Most importantly, I'm a mom to a beautiful, sweet little nine year old girl named Makenzi. We call her Kenzi. She is my life and what I work so hard for. I've always been a very busy person. I work hard and try to play just as hard. I love adventure and exploring new places. My dream job would somehow involve traveling the world. I'm a mom, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, niece and friend. I love my family and friends and would do almost anything for them.
Yip..your so right! I knew all those things, but it's still great to see them all typed out! Admitting is great! :)
ReplyDeleteBut these things make My Les, Les.
But the first one...change it. Your wonderful and awesome! You have the best personality I've ever known. EVERYONE LOVES YOU!!!!!
Oh dear sweet Les....
ReplyDeleteYou are wonderful...every little thing about you lovely lady!!
I love you sweetie!!
I'm with you on number one. As for number 2 (did you do that intentionally?), I find I am most gassy when I've eaten at a fast food restaurant--actually eaten at any restaurant. I don't know why restaurant food does that to me, but it does. When I eat at home, I am fine!
ReplyDeleteOne of your not so cute attributes? I can't think of one! Oh, as I think back to the last time we saw each other, you were applying for a job. I would say that your not so cute attribute in that was your lack of self confidence about what you (may or may not) know. You got stuff, girl! Embrace it! If you don't know it, fake it! That's what I do on a daily basis! Speaking of which, time for me to go fake it some more...
first of all...Costco hot dogs ARE DELICIOUS, but please Costco don't ever forget the Ketchup. Leslie will kill. Haha.
ReplyDeleteAbout the gas problem you girls have...yeah, its not so cute...see a doctor about that :)
number 7 is true, it's especially fun to watch you laugh obnoxiously
other than that, you are adorably cute. Even Mike loves ya. He will never admit to that.
But you are. Just don't answer my call if you're on the toilet being gassy. Please!
Love ya, foxy roxy
I accept your challenge, and will post my not-so-cute list as soon as I can think of more than 3, hahahaha