Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I've been tagged!

It's the *8* things post!

8 Things I Look Forward To...

1. Spending time with Kenzi, family and friends
2. Traveling all over the world (hopefully Turkey next year)
3. Diet pepsi with crushed ice
4. Finishing a scrapbook
5. Summer (warm weather)
6. Losing weight and keeping it off
7. Seeing Kenzi dive off the diving board
8. Seeing Kenzi graduate from college

8 things I did yesterday...

1. worked 10 hours
2. made frozen meals for dinner (ugh)
3. Watched Kenzi at swimming lessons (group 3)
4. Watched my nephew sing his first solo at his school choir
5. Played with Kelly
6. Drove to Jo and Daren's house to check on kittys and mail
7. Met a sweet lady who is willing to take Josh's little bottle fed kitten for the week while Trish goes camping
8. Watched TV


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Look good in a bikini
2. Travel the world
3. Help build a house for Habitat for Humanity
4. Pay for Kenzi's college (comfortably)
5. Run a marathon without stopping
6. Fall in love with a great guy
7. Cook
8. Go on a shopping spree with somebody elses money

8 Shows I watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Biggest Loser
3. Amazing Race
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Extreme Makeover
6. Lost
7. Prison Break
8. Friday Night Lights

Those are my 8's. My turn to tag....YOU! Come on, you know you want to!Here's the rules, just in case you want to follow them:1) Mention the name of the person who tagged you. Anne 2) Do the lists of 8.3) Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.My tags: I have three...Ben, Jo and Roxy. 4) Let them know that they have been tagged!

1 comment:

  1. I love this list!! Your so inventive! Anne tagged me...and I tried to do this list. i just sat there looking at the keyboard!
    Funny thing-I can see you typing this and laughing at some! Your awesome! Love you!!xoooxox

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Most importantly, I'm a mom to a beautiful, sweet little nine year old girl named Makenzi. We call her Kenzi. She is my life and what I work so hard for. I've always been a very busy person. I work hard and try to play just as hard. I love adventure and exploring new places. My dream job would somehow involve traveling the world. I'm a mom, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, niece and friend. I love my family and friends and would do almost anything for them.