This story is a bit backwards. If you start from the bottom and go up it will be in order (mostly). :) Our first day was fun! We made it all the way to Burley Idaho!
Before the Mr. hits the hay, he plays with his new GPS toy. He's having fun figuring out all the fun features.
This was our "Bates Motel" Straight out of Psycho!!! Seriously...It looked like it has been in several horror films! The hotel we had planned to stay in was booked. We didn't reserve because we didn't know how far along we would be. There happened to be a boat event in town. Oops. They had two rooms left and only smoking ones at that. Well at least they let us bring the two kitties, one doggie, 1 child and three adults for only $54. lol.... Once we turned on the air conditioner it helped air it out. It was still fun. :) Just part of our adventure.
Yeahhhh...we made it to Idaho! It seemed like it took forever! Okay...now this was not the Idaho that I remember. The last time I went was up North in Cord a lane...I know I butchered the spelling...but don't really care. Anyways...that place was BEAUTIFUL!!!! Do you think that is what we saw on I84??? NO! It's not! In fact we pretty much saw NOTHING!!!! It was boring. But oddly we still had fun!
One of the gorgous views we saw on our first day!
Daren talking to us on the radio. Apparently he talks out of the side of his mouth when he talks. It's pretty funny I haven't seen it yet in person as I am always the one on the other end of the radio. :)
This is our communication device for the trip. They were fricken awesome!!! No trouble at all with them...except when somebody would talk too much (Jody) and use up all the battery. :) Good thing it came with a car charger. :) We had call names too. Kenzi wanted to be called Monkey Business. Daren was the Mr. Jody was Fancypants (just like her blog) and I was Happypants (just like my blog name). :) If you ever go on a road trip with more than one vehicle you've got to get some of these.
Kenzi and I playing around.more than one car, these are a must! So much fun!!!
Our gang playing around at one of the rest areas.
Kenzi and I Multnomah Falls. It was her first time there. We tried to go there once last year but couldn't get in the parking lot it was so full.

haha! Sounds like a blast!!! I wish I could be there!! I'm so glad you could go along!!! You guys are hilarious!! !
ReplyDelete