Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life's future adventures (updated bucket list)

Travel the world
  • Italy
  • New Zealand
  • Austraila
  • Greek Islands
  • Turkey
  • Thailand
  • Tahiti or somewhere tropical in grass hut in water with see through floors
  • Travel all over Europe by Eurorail
  • Travel all 50 States: So far: OR, WA, ID, NV, CA, FL, NY, NJ, TN, ML, IL, WY, SD, UT, HA, VI, MI, IA, CO, NM, TX, OK, AR, AZ, LA,
  • X Take Kenzi to Disneyland (I've been before but not with her)
  • Disneyworld
  • New Orleans
  • X New York City
  • X Sea World
  • X Victoria
  • Mall of America
  • Huge mall in Canada
  • Grand Canyon
  • Walk Great Wall of China
~Fall head over heels in love with someone and marry him
~Enjoy a day spa in Hot Springs with Jodi
~Hang glide
~White water raft...with some big rapids 4's and 5's
~Weekend raft trip
~Climb a mountain
~Get Scuba Dive Certified
~Lose weight and maintain 160 lbs or less
~Significantly change somebody's life for the better
X Help build a house through Habitat for Humanity
~Significantly help with Kenzi's college
~See Kenzi graduate from college
X Snowboard
~Retire by age 53 comfortably
~Teach my daughter the meaning of the human spirit and community service
~Raise a happy, healthy, confident and giving daughter
X Become Search and Rescue Certified
~Build a significant savings (minimum of 6 months salary)
X Maintain an excellent credit score
~Tandom skydive
~Cycle 100 miles in one day
~Ride the STP (Seattle to Portland: 204 miles in 2 days)
X Participate in a Rock-n-Roll Marathon or 1/2 Marathon
~Snowmobiling
~Bobsledding
~Dog sledding
~Try rapelling
X Caving
~Rapelling into a cave
X Learn to lay laminate flooring
~Learn to use miter
~Learn to change oil
~Remodel house
~Drive a race car (rode in one)
X Kayak in ocean
~Zipline
~Ride multiple loop rollercoaster
~Go to a Broadway Show
~Stunt plane ride
~Get copy of Family Geneology
~Cross Country Ski
~Get a motorcycle license
~Buy a 150/250 cc moped
~White water Colorado
~Make a will and living trust
~Ride in a hellicopter
~Ride in a gondola with someone special
~Be an extra in a major motion picture
~Help 10 strangers (not through organized community service)
~Make a glass blowing ball
~Learn to cook 20 new dishes
~Make strawberry jam
~Own a house on a lake
~Spend overnight on a house boat
X Earn a promotion to Sgt.
X Run ORPAT in less than 5:30 minutes
~Run ORPAT in less than 5:00 minutes
X Attend a Cirque Du Soleil show
X Concert in Vegas
~Complete the Rock n Roll 1/2 Marathon Series (7 in one year)


 My list is always growing.  I love adventure, I love life, and I love learning!  Please join me, teach me, inspire me, have an adventure with me!

3 comments:

  1. Great list! Great post! I sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay:
    to do all these.

    quit your job. you'll have plenty of time :)

    When in the world will you have time!!???
    xoxoxo miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to revisit this list as I'm sure you've crossed off more. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Most importantly, I'm a mom to a beautiful, sweet little nine year old girl named Makenzi. We call her Kenzi. She is my life and what I work so hard for. I've always been a very busy person. I work hard and try to play just as hard. I love adventure and exploring new places. My dream job would somehow involve traveling the world. I'm a mom, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, niece and friend. I love my family and friends and would do almost anything for them.